1. Stollen Bites from Aldi. Christmassy and delicious.
2. Choosing a new lipstick. I don't much like wearing lipstick or lip gloss, preferring plain old lip balm, but I am going to an 80's themed party tomorrow night and thought a neon pink lipstick would be just the thing. I buy the same old boring make up all the time now, and I'd forgotten how much frivolous fun there is to be had in trying out different testers on the back of my hand. Do you remember doing that? Took me right back to my teenage years, that did.
3. When the shops start selling boxes of clementines.
4. This painting, bought on eBay for a mere £4. It makes me happy every time I look at it. John hates it, I can tell, although he is too nice to say. I'll have to think carefully about where I hang it...
5. Hot chocolate with squirty cream and marshmallows after another soaking wet school run.
It's been a full week, a cosy, domestic, pottering sort of week. Lots of stuff going on either in the house or in school; busy but not manic, not yet. This weekend is the last quiet one we have until Christmas. I'm not complaining, I love the social side of this time of year, the way people get together and catch up, but I am mentally holding my breath, steeling myself for the coming month.
Have a fantastic weekend, lovelies.