This weekend we...
- Celebrated a little boy's third birthday.
- Attended the local carnival (it rained, which is traditional).
- Watched inflatable wrestling, a first for all of us.
- Made giant tissue paper pompoms inside damp marquees.
- Jumped on a lot of inflatable things.
- Bought cakes, fudge and candy floss.
- Dodged the rain showers.
- Drank a lot of tea.
- Got very muddy shoes and regretted my poor choice of footwear.
- Ate Chinese take away.
- Watched the Eurovision Song Contest.
So a mixed bag but, considering the weather and that it was just the kids and I, not a bad weekend all things considered. In fact, rather a good one.