Yesterday I was "tagged" by Karen at A Quiet Corner and what a lot of fun it is! I really enjoy reading other people's tag posts as you get to know the person behind the blog a little better (err and I am a bit nosy).
These are the rules...
^ Post these rules
^ Post 11 things about yourself
^ Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
^ Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
^ Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!
Eleven random facts about me:
1. My first ever gig was Guns n' Roses at the Milton Keynes Bowl in 1993 aged 15.
2. I make big babies - my two weighed 9lbs 13oz and 9lbs 3oz.
3. My favourite film is Clueless.
4. I met my husband at a Big Beat night at the Student Union in 1998.
5. We spent our honeymoon in San Francisco.
6. I love crime fiction.
7. I am really, really slack at getting my hair cut and leave it as long as possible between appointments.
8. When I'm tipsy I listen to power ballads on Spotify.
9. I passed my driving test on the fourth attempt and got a "D" for dangerous driving on the first two.
10. I am rather partial to a glass of red wine, especially a Pinot Noir.
11. I have a masters degree in English Literature and still have anxiety dreams about writing my thesis.
Questions from Karen
1. What is your ideal weekend? Well, for starters, John needs to be home as he works alternate weekends, then: Friday night - take away and wine, go into town Saturday morning for flowers, magazines, something nice for lunch, then home for a quiet afternoon. Sunday - a lie in, roast lunch in a pub, then crafting, baking and general pottering. (and both kids sleeping through both nights and being perfectly behaved all weekend too).
2. Favourite colour? Currently olive green.
3. What super power would you like? To make children sleep through the night.
4. What are your passions? Family, friends, eating, cooking, books, crafting...
5. What is your favourite animal? err...a dog?
6. Flats or heels? Flats every time, especially flip flops. I am 5 feet 11 inches tall and feel like a drag queen in heels.
7. If you had £1000 to spend on yourself alone what would you buy? A Smeg Fridge.
8. Who would you most like to meet, living or dead? Dolly Parton.
9. What is your favourite day of the week? Friday - the anticipation of a weekend to come.
10. What is top of your spring wardrobe want list? A bright yellow satchel like this one.
11. What makes you laugh? John, always...the kids, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Eddie Izzard's Creation Sketch, so many random things.
1. Tea or Coffee?
2. What book are you reading at the moment?
3. Who inspires you?
4. Do you have a favourite craft?
5. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
6. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
7. What is your favourite song?
8. What is your earliest memory?
9. Do you have a favourite soap opera?
10. What is your most treasured possession?